Terms & Conditions.
All Tailor-Made Book commissions are subject to the following
1. DEPOSIT: A 20% deposit, (of the total project cost) followed
by stage payments, up to and including project completion.
2. FINAL PAYMENT: The final payment to be made no later than 3
weeks before the agreed project delivery date. In the unlikely
event of the final payment not being honoured, TAILOR-MADE BOOKS
reserve the right to withhold the delivery of any given commission.
3. CANCELLATION: Instruction to cancel the project must be received
in writing [letter sent by recorded delivery].
4. PUBLICATON: The publication of any given commission will not
be undertaken without the written consent of The Client. To this
end, it is understood The Client will have approved and accepted
the content, form and quality of the manuscript in advance of
going to press.
5. COPYRIGHT: TAILOR-MADE BOOKS understand The Client is the copyright
holder of all the information [text, photographs or otherwise]
to be published.
6. CONFIDENTIALITY: Commissions are undertaken in confidence.
TAILOR-MADE BOOKS do not release client information to third parties.
7. ADDITONAL COPIES: Unless otherwise agreed, TAILOR-MADE BOOKS
does not have the authority to publish additional copies of any
given commission for private, corporate or re-sale objectives.